WOOD FOR HAiTi | Rebuilding A Nation
Wood For Haiti supplies US wood/materials and construction training to Haitians in its effort to build hurricane/earthquake-resistant homes and community centers.
Letters of endorsement:
Wood for Haiti is working closely with members of the local, state, and federal government. The following letters of endorsement have been provided by individuals who support our mission and provide guidance and advice as we move forward with our plans to help rebuild the nation of Haiti.
- John Tester, United States Senator, Montana
- Steve Daines, United States Congressman, Montana
- Max Baucus, United States Senator, Montana
- John Engen, Mayor, City of Missoula
- Brian Schweitzer, Former Governor, Montana